Friday 13 May 2011

Current Makeup

Hello Beauties! I bought a few new items I want to share with you....
I'm enjoying Make Up For Ever's products at the moment. 
Check 'em out:
I start with their high definition primer #5 for my personal skin tone. #5 is for fair skin tones, it helps illuminate and reduce redness. I love it. 
 
Foundation: I have fair skin, but I use a very slightly darker shade. It's bottle #120  


I'm new to using this product but I like it so far. I mix it with my foundation to keep my face moisturized. It's a hydrating serum by Make Up For Ever.

This concealer is awesome! Very heavy duty. It's shade #01 by Benefit

And lastly, powder/cover up by Benefit. The shade name is "Petal" I lightly dust this on over my foundation!

If you're looking for new makeup to try, I hope this helped! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment